Irshad (55) died yesterday after he fell ill due to cold at Gangeru village. Icy winds have been sweeping the region for some days.
In another incident, a 30-year-old woman of the same village also died due to cold, according to family sources.
Meanwhile, six children, who are living in temporary night shelter camps set up in the premise of a factory, fell ill due to cold at Parasoli village in Shamli district yesterday.
- At Muzaffarnagar’s relief camps, tales of homelessness, loss #WTFnews (kractivist.org)
- #India – After riots struggle to reclaim life in Muzaffarnagar (kractivist.org)
- Press Release : Status Report of living conditions in Riot Relief Camps in #Muzaffarnagar (kractivist.org)
- #India – 3 yrs after riots, Haryana dalits still suffer #WTFnews (kractivist.org)
- Muzaffarnagar relief camps: 30 children dead, UP government in denial (kractivist.org)