Ahmedabad. April 23, 2013
Justice S R Brahmabhatt ordered stay till further orders and fixed the hearing in the first week of May.
Jadav later filed a complaint before the judicial magistrate in Porbandar, accusing Bhatt and Chau of custodial torture.
Last year, Bhatt had filed an application before the magistrate, seeking case diaries of the investigation officer.
The magistrate, in September, rejected Bhatt’s application, against which he went to the high court.
- Suspended IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt moves HC in custodial torture case (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Gujarat HC issues notice to state over Sanjiv Bhatt’s plea (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- PRESS RELEASE- Gujarat- Mrs Zakia Jafri files her Protest Petition (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Another closure report, another cover-up ? #Narendramodi (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Mod lies EXPOSED #fakencounter-Ishrat Jahan case: Gujarat HC satisfied with CBI probe #goodnews (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Gujarat reeling under severe drought – #Narendramodi (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Gujarat tops in India with 149 swine flu deaths in 2013 (kractivist.wordpress.com)