Amazing, there is a limit to which you can lie, or infact hide the truth ??
Is it ???
They have clearly remained SILENT about the Jury , very slyly 🙂
After Reading my open letter , Mr Shyam Benegal, who was in the jury of your competition withdrew knowing that the Creating Happiness is just Vedanta PR exercise to promote themselves. The other jury Member Gul Panag informed me on twitter that she withdrew precisely for the same reason on Feb 12th 2012.
Now, according to news item reported in exchange4media.com, on 18th March 2012, just two days before the Vedanta’s ” Creating Happiness” is going to end, it still says the films are judges by gul panag an shyam Benegal. Also, they have not officially made an announcement that jury has withdrean they just deleted the names of gul panag and shyam benegal first from jury page on the craetinghappiness.in and now youc cant even see a jury page at all as, its only Piyush Pandey who is judging the competition or maybe the Vedanta employees themeselves we dont know 🙂 It all hidden
So here is the link of news item and I quote
Thitry-eight more films have been created by student filmmakers from around India as part of the campaign and have been uploaded on YouTube for public voting until March 20, 2012. The films will be judged by a jury that includes Piyush Pandey, Shyam Benegal and Gul Panag. Each team has also been given ‘cinema tickets’ for their films, inviting people to view the films on YouTube and vote.
- Annie Zaidi: The artists who took a stand (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- FTII’s only entry withdraws from Vedanta’s Creating happiness (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Vedanta’s PR campaign backfires as Bollywood celebs pull out (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Open letter to Shyam Benegal on Vedanta’s Creating Happiness (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Open letter to Participants of Vedanta’s Creating Happiness (kractivist.wordpress.com)