Why Modi is accused no-1?
DNA Correspondent, April 16,2013
Zakia Jafri’s petition claims Modi administration had supported and ignored communal violence in 2002. The state police and administration did not pay heed to intelligence bureau record about hate speeches by right wing activists and mobilisation of mob. DNA brings excerpts of the protest petition.
l Sinister decision was taken in ‘mini-cabinet’ meeting at Godhra where Patel was present
l Administration and police were deliberately paralyzed and neutralized by conspiracy hatched by Modi and the then DGP K Chakravarti, the then police commissioner PC Pande, additional chief secretary (home) Ashok Narayan and other important officials
l Victory of Modi in Rajkot by-election a week before Godhra riots with a very slender margin
l Ehsan Jafri had been active campaigner against Modi.
l Meeting at Modi’s residence on February 27, 2002 night effectively neutralized the police and administration.
l Alert messages of State Intelligence Bureau (SIT) of provocation and build up of mobs as well as showing possibilities of violence were ignored.
l The SIT deliberately conceals and ignored during the probe regarding documents of SIB regarding hate speeches issued by RSS and VHP workers.
- PRESS RELEASE- Gujarat- Mrs Zakia Jafri files her Protest Petition (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- #India – Gujarat riots were not spontaneous and sudden Mr Narendra Modi (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- The Namo Story – Gandalf and His Flo Chart (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Professor Ania Loomba on why Narendra Modi was stopped at Wharton (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- In Narendra Modi’s Gujarat, no Narmada water for dalits #WTFnews (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- India Ink: Before Gujarat Riots Raged, Warning Bells Ignored, Petition Alleges (india.blogs.nytimes.com)